Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Homeward Bound

Hi everybody,
I changed my flight so that I arrive this Saturday instead of next. I'm disappointed that my time in Mexico City wasn't the glorious end to a wonderful 4 months, but that's life.
I'm very excited to get home and see you all (those of you in the Bay Area anyhow) and be HOME. What with living in New Mexico before the walk, I haven't lived at home since the beginning of August. For now, home will be my mom's house while I earn some money and look for a place.
I might just keep up this blog. It's been pretty fun and the most consistent form of journaling I've ever done while traveling. And, once I get a camera again, I can keep putting pictures up, which seems to be a big hit.
So, until next time...

3 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are okay and back soon. Call me and we'll play tennis!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete